He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light. Job 33:28

Friday, July 24, 2009

Early Morning with the Babe


Usually I try to catch a little more sleep after Gray wakes up at 5:30 but this morning I decided to embrace being up early (I really can't complain because Gray goes to bed at about 8pm and sleeps through the night).  I took Gray out for a walk and got a coffee.  It was beautiful and fresh after the rain last night and kind of reminded me of mornings in Uganda before it got too hot.  By the time we got back, it was already time for Gray's first nap.  I'd love to think I'm going to do that every morning now but tomorrow if I have the choice to sleep a little longer, I'll probably take it.  

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Is the small one wearing the brand name shoes? Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are little Joe Robeez but I think the elastic is too tight so maybe you could fix it :)

    ReplyDelete