He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light. Job 33:28

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting Back into Shape

I went to Yoga on the beach this morning as part of my attempt to get back into shape after a year of "growing".  I found myself thinking that it is actually the place where I can stretch out all the aches and pains of my real exercise...carrying around a fifteen pound baby.  Everywhere I go feels like a big outing once I get the car seat, stroller, giant diaper bag (although I can't really blame this on the baby as I just like having big purses, even though I have to get Chris to carry it around for me...he puts his wallet in there too by the way so it's fair :)) and Gray into the car.  It really is a workout just going to the grocery store, so maybe it isn't the Yoga getting me back into shape but the baby himself.  

2 comments:

  1. You already look like you are in shape to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time for more cute pictures and an updated post. :)

    ReplyDelete