He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light. Job 33:28

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Little Sweet Pea



Changes are coming for Gray... he is now one of two grandchildren on the Perret side and he doesn't seem to think he's ready for that.  I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since Esme Michelle, my new niece, was born.  She is so very tiny and precious to hold and it is hard to believe that Gray was ever that small.  This week, as I was holding her, Gray stood beside me and fake cried.  It was actually quite cute, although probably not a behaviour we want to encourage.  He is used to being the baby of the family but looks like a little man next to Esme.  Where does the time go?  Enjoy these sleepless nights Kristin and Alain, they are here for such a short time and each stage holds such precious fleeting moments.

2 comments:

  1. We have to figure out how to get that very cute video of him onto the blog. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so incredibly small there. Hard to believe. Time really does fly! Time for a new post about your cute Gray :)

    ReplyDelete