He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light. Job 33:28

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What to do in Castlegar?

Manly Bonding

Gray's favourite thing to do...go out on the town

Colouring
Riding on the Deck
Okay so I just did my annual "change my blog title" but hopefully this one will stick.  Anyways, I am living in Castlegar and although I was excited about Chris going back to school, I am having a hard time knowing what to do with myself in Castlegar (hence the blog update).  This morning I went to a toddler storytime.  Gray enjoyed the snacks the most, although I thought he would love the songs...I think it was the big boy chair he got to sit in.  After snack he wanted to stay in the chair, so...so much for storytime.  The people are very welcoming here but there just don't seem to be too many of them.  There are only two other baby/toddler's that I have seen at the church we have started to attend and only about 5 this morning.  I think it will take a lot more than a couple weeks of storytime to get involved here.  I'll add a couple pictures from our time here just to give a snapshot...although I didn't take any at storytime.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look! (Although the old ones were cute too.) Nice pictures. Yay for a new post! Love the picture of Gray riding on the deck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the new look! I am also loving the pictures! Miss you too much! Love you!

    ReplyDelete